Tuesday 8 September 2009


I don’t know about you but I am always looking for a good book to get my nose in to; I have read quite a few of Max Lucado’s previous books so when I found out he had written a new one called ‘Fearless’ I was eager to get hold of a copy. The sub-heading is ‘Imagine Your Life Without Fear’ which to me sounded like a great idea!


Once again Max uses his talent for storytelling and his ability to make scripture truth seem new and relevent to show us that what ever it is that we fear, there is a good God-given reason why we don't need to. I have been a Christian for quite a few years and have recently done a 'Freedom in Christ' course but this book helped to put in to words what I already knew but wasn't putting in to practice. As Max Lucado writes "Fear may fill our world, but it doesn't have to fill our hearts". After reading this book I know that the way I look at life and situations will be different. I would recommend that everyone should read this book and I believe that it will make a difference to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment